Against Indian Fantasy League Gaming Website's

Cheating By Airtel Or Aircel Fantasy League Gaming Websites


Hi friends

What u think about Gaming Website – Aircel or Airtel fantasy league

I just Tell You Something About these Gaming Websites

When we create team for winning prizes

If we win prize , administrative massages comes after declaration of winner

Massage like that – send ur full name , Contact number , Address etc with in 21 days

I also receive this type of massage many times

I creating teams last 3 years in this website when I win first time I receive mail

That time I win Dish TV

I send mail about my address etc

After 21 days I receive mail for collecting prize with in 15 days

That time I go and collect my prize

I feels this website is really good and genuine not a fraud website

After that I playing regularly in this website that time only one website works Indian fantasy league

Again I win lots of prizes and I receive mails to send contact address like that

I send my details but I not receive any mail after I waiting 15 days I send mail that when I will receive my prize

After 2 days I receive mail that according to Indian fantasy league “I not send my details with in 21 days “

That’s they forbid my prize then again I forward my mail in which I send my contact details but other side no reply and I not receive my prize

Again I win Prize but never I got my prize

Latest incident this year I win prize in IPL 20-20 Tournament

I send mail with my contact details , I remember my last incident’s about missing mail

This time I send everyday mail about my contact details , 21 days I send regularly but till I not receive my prize

I send many time mail when and where I collect my mail but this time I not receive any mail in reply

This year Indian fantasy league stats another website Aircel fantasy league both are same owner website only sponsor is different one is AIRTEL and other is AIRCEL

I also playing in both website , in aircel fantasy league I win MP3 Player in IPL 2010 20-20 Game

And what I receive they give me Philips Walkman (cassette Player ) . I ask one question . These days Walkman of caster Player is useful this is outdated Technology No one like Walkman Caste player ,

In Aircel 20-20 world cup 2010 I also participate in this tournament also I win Gaming Console in daily prize

I send mail with in 21 days like before I send many mails between 21 days , but I not receive any mail when I collect my Gaming console , may be more then 3 months gone no information about prize . I send may time mail about when and where I collect my prize . but I never receive any mail about my prize

But I continue playing in Aircel fantasy league , and again I win prize in Asia Cup 2010

I win prize Mobile phone in daily prize , I send my mail about my contact address this time I send mail more then 21 times and now more then one month gone but I not receive any mail about collecting prize ,

So I feels this websites are only cheating and fraud , not distribute prizes

If any one also face any problem then share with us

Thanks


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya you are right i also face this problems . i won prizes in Football World Cup in Jun 2010 , but still i not recive my winning prize

Anonymous said...

ya . i am also suffer from this problem .

i think this website is only thief

i never recieve prizes which i won in this website

i many time send mails but no reply from other side

any one which recive prizes ?

plz tell me also

Anonymous said...

yup absolutey correct evn i won a prize a year ago but didnt receive any prize yet!!

Anonymous said...

I am Ajay Kumar . i Won mobile in football world cup last year , after that i won First Prize in India - Srilanka series 42" Colour TV but i not recieve my prize yet many time i send mail when i recieve my prize but never i recieve any reply mail about prize i also now feels this website is cheating us

Unknown said...

hi..i alo came uder this..i have deposited the ourier charges but still has not got my prize..if you can give me any details regardng IFL so that i can contact them or thrash them..to file FIR for Fraud

dharmesh said...

Times Internet LTD , Top Flour Toi Building Dariyaganj

contact no - 01139844161